Monday, April 11, 2011

Cactus Monday

A new succulent garden, not my own, but that of my neighbor friend, Amy.  I absolutely love what she did with pieces she had and new little guys of all shapes, textures and colors.  Here's a view of the entire garden and a close up or two. 

 



Mine will be ready to share in a few weeks, but I had to clean the back porch off first!  What a mess I had going, but we're getting there. 

Be sure to swing by and visit Teri at Teri's Painted Daisies for more Cactus Monday treats!

Happy Cactus Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I just love stones in a garden, makes it look so neat. Your neighbor has a wonderful garden. I will be waiting for yours.

    ❤HCM❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so clean and sweet!!! I also can't wait to see yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! I bet it will take off and fill in really nice. I know what you mean. My backyard is kind of a mess and I've been working on it before I show it to you all! Haha

    ReplyDelete