Monday, May 17, 2010

Girl's Night Out

Had a wonderful time tonight out with friends!  Monday's aren't the usual pick, but sometimes you just have to work with with what's available and make it work and that's exactly what we did tonight.  I for one have to be drug out of the house to get there, but once I'm there, I can't imagine not being there.  Dinner at Tong's Thai is always a hit with the girls, tonight it was 5 of us and we had the outside patio pretty much to ourselves.  Enjoyed good food, fellowship and always a difference of opinions...lots of laughing, not just the quiet little giggles either, plenty of belly wrenching, tear producing laughs made their way around the table throughout the evening!  Ended the night with gusts of blowing wind and a nice pour down on the drive home...Girl's Night Out's are never dull and this one was no exception. 

Very blessed to have friends like mine.

2 comments:

  1. I am gonna start a Girls Night Out!!! Thanks for the idea! I have trouble getting together with my friends and Mom sometimes, so we can all go somewhere together! Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love it! Sometimes it's a pain to work out the details, but it's well worth it! You'll have to let me know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete