Monday, June 7, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook - Week of June 7th

For Today...from Mandy's Daybook

Outside my window... my Esperanza's already in full bloom.

I am thinking...that I could really use a bubble bath, only I chose to try this instead.
I am thankful for...two great girls who still enjoy grocery shopping with me.
From the kitchen...dishes that really need to be done, but that will be there tomorrow!
I am wearing... black running skirt and black t-shirt.
I am creating...nothing at the moment, have one wall left to finish painting in my oldest daughter's room.
I am going...to bed shortly, I turn into a pumpkin at 10:35!
I am reading...'Your Chariot Awaits' by Lorena McCourtney and my Bible (reading through it in a year with Max Lucado's One Year Bible)
I am hoping...that I sleep better tonight than I have been and that I have the discipline to get up when the alarm clock  goes off!
I am hearing...the sports in the background on the tv and my washer coming to the end of a cycle.
Around the house...dust and dog fur...have got to get this place cleaned up before Saturday!
One of my favorite things...a long bubble bath at the end of the day while I have my quiet time with my Bible and Jesus.
A few plans for the rest of the week...cleaning and more cleaning!  My mother is coming for a visit and while she doesn't care about the dirt, I do!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my baby girl several years ago, this was her first trip to the lake with Nana and Papa.


You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook by going to the link below.
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderfully simple week!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment