Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Joys of Rearranging Furniture

This evening brought great excitment to the B House...we rearranged the living room!  I know, you're probably thinking, "and that's exciting, how?", but for us, it was very exciting.  A few years ago when we had the floors redone, they ran the cable under the carpet to keep it from showing.  That was great until I wanted the tv on the other wall, and then it was just irritating.  I finally called Dish Network the other day, and while I was prepared to pay a fortune for them to give me another option, it was free!!  They made it out Sunday and now I have two connection options, which again was reason to celebrate.  While Bob and the oldest trimmed back the crape mrytles, the little one and I got busy pushing things around.  I have to say that I LOVE IT!!  Bob's already betting that I rearrange it again it in the very near future.  He could be right, but I'm not about to tell him that. :)  I was a military brat, and as a result of that I like to move things around. He lived in the same house his entire childhood and does not like to move things around.  I used to compensate my lack of rearranging furniture with switching long distance or cable providers, much to hubby's displeasure mind you.  That's a thing of the past, but now I can move the living room around as much as my little heart desires!!! 

I'd share a picture, but you don't know what it looked like before so it wouldn't have the impact it's having on me at the moment. 

2 comments:

  1. It has been so long since we have moved the furniture around! I used to do it all the time over the years...but the darn satellite hookup is always the problem. I am planning to buy a new couch after I get back to work...that should be fun...one that is L shaped with a sleper inside. What the heck, maybe I will buy two!!! I'm so glad you like your new livingroom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it looks wonderful, but I am still waiting for pictures.

    ReplyDelete