Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Hot Stuff!

It took a few weeks, but yesterday I found the perfect planter for my Euphorbia flanaganii 'Medusa Head'.  I stopped by Rainbow Gardens to pick up some Coleus for the front tree bed and before I ever made it to plants, I found the perfect planter.  Meet Hot Stuff....



She's perfect, and I'll admit I'm weird and name things including plants or in this case the planter!  Her lips gave her the name, and the Euphorbia fits perfectly inside.


I can't wait to watch her fill in. I took my camera to work today to show all the girls, but I wasn't joking when I said I might bring her in tomorrow for "show and tell"!! 

What else...I moved all of my succulents out of the greenhouse this evening with the help of hubby and the girls.  It's going to be in the 80's all week, so they need to get acclimated so they don't freak out when it hits 90 and climbing!

 Be sure to stop over at Teri's Painted Daisies to see more prickly participants!

Happy Cactus Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh ha ha...Hot Stuff is awesomely awesome!!! Perfect planter, you are right! Happy Cactus Monday!!! Love those lips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohlala, Hot Stuff looks fabulous!! Wait till she gets her curves when she fills out. lol

    ❤HCM❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove Hot Stuff! So cute! Great succulent for it! HCM!

    ReplyDelete