Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook...Week of July 19th














For Today...from Mandy's Daybook

Outside my window...a nice organized porch...finally!

I am thinking...that I'm ready for bed already.

I am thankful for...parents who loved me unconditionally growing up and the relationship that we have.

I am wearing...black yoga pants and purple t-shirt.

I am remembering...my girls when they were little, read several blogs tonight about little ones and it brought back memories.

I am going...to finish my daughter's room this weekend no matter what! I only have one weekend left.

I am reading...my Bible and going to start a Karen Kingsbury book.


I am hearing...my husband yawning and the guinea girls doing their nightly spinout.

I am hoping...that my eyes do not itch like they did today when I wake up in the morning.

I need...to start planning menus again, without them, dinner is hopeless!

On my mind...not a lot today, pretty relaxed.

From the learning rooms...having a pool isn't as simple as setting it up and being done; it's work!

Noticing that...I've been quite peaceful lately, could get used to this.

Pondering these words..."It is not enough to tell them you love them.  You have to show them.  Words mean nothing if they are not backed up with action." exerpt from The French Gardner by Santa Monteriore.


From the kitchen...omelets for dinner and a clean kitchen thanks to my husband.

I am creating...I have succulent cuttings waiting to be arranged and a bedroom wall that needs painting.

Around the house...not a lot to do, we've both done a good job picking up after ourselves.

One of my favorite things...a nice evening spent with friends and good food!

A few plans for the rest of the week...not very much, just the usual work and home routine.  Spending our last weekend without the girls at home enjoying the quiet and probably get in some pool time.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

A flower from my Passon Vine, 'Incense'...the smell is as intoxicating and whimsical as the bloom itself!

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook by going to the link below.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderfully delightful week!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment