Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You...Sunday, July 11

Getting to know YOU


The weekend went by so fast as usual! It was nice though, my house is completely clean and once I get the guinea girls mansion cleaned out, it will mark the first time in a long time that everything's been done at one time! Being that it's Sunday, it's time for the weekly edition of Getting to Know You hosted by Keely MannLand5.  If you'dl like to join in, just stop by her blog and grab the questions for yourself.

1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Being comfortable and confident in your own skin, with your own style and loving yourself just the way you are.

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Definitely a poopy diaper...cleaning up puke only makes me want to hurl myself! 

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Generally an extrovert, but put me in a large group of people and I turn into an introvert!

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
I'm going to have to go with smell...I'd like to say taste, but I know me and I'd continue to eat my favorites out of habit regardless of whether I could taste it or not!

5. Cake or Pie?
Both

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Mariska Hargity from Law and Order SVU

7. My favorite website is Amazon...I could spend all day looking through the book section and reading the reviews, all while making my own list longer!

8. The highlight of my day is coming home from work and chatting with my girls.

I bought more dirt, so I'm off to repot a few things on the back porch!

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever read the Daybook of Comfort and Joy? I think you would love it. It is all about living an authentic life, which I think you already do, but there is a daily reading, and my fav part is at the end of each month there are ideas for fun things to do for that season. I gave my copy to someone and I see them all the time at the thrift store, but I had mine so long and read it so many times, I keep wondering if I really need to still have it. I just enjoyed it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have them both, but I guess they got weeded out last time I cleaned out my bookshelves. I'll have to look for them again, because your description sounds like something I really would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete