Monday, July 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook...Week of July 12th


For Today...from Mandy's Daybook


Outside my window...the sun has set for the night.

I am thinking...nothing at the moment, which is rather unusual!

I am thankful for...happy, healthy children.

From the kitchen...grilled cheese was on the menu tonight, chocolate chip cookies are waiting on the counter!

I am wearing...a brown/white print dress...I was comfy, so I haven't gotten out of my work clothes yet.

I am creating...I downloaded a playlist for a friend earlier tonight, surely that counts for something.

I am going...to take my bath early, need to get caught up on my daily Bible reading...not doing so hot this summer.

I am reading...just finished Sanctuary by Beverly Lewis, about to start Heat Wave by Richard Castle and my Bible.

I am hoping...that I keep the house picked up now that it's nice and clean.
I am hearing...CSI Miami

Around the house...it's still quiet. It's nice and clean too, thanks to some heavy duty Saturday cleaning.

One of my favorite things...holding newborn babies, got to hold my friend's week old baby girl on Saturday...so precious!

A few plans for the rest of the week...work, home, work, home and more work! Probably get through a book or two as well.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

You can participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook by going to the link below.


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderfully delightful week!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment