Monday, January 31, 2011

Cactus Monday

I remembered!! Top that with the fact that I have a new succulent to share and it's a pretty good Cactus Monday in my world!  Our favorite neighbor friends opted to bring us over an arrangent in honor of Bob's mother's passing instead of sending something to Ohio that he wouldn't have been able to bring home.  While it definitely wasn't expected, it was really thoughtful and appreciated!  And, since I'm the plant lover in the house, she put together an arrangement with a Crown of Thorns, a Bromeliad and I think it's called Varigated Fig Leaf Fern.  I can't find the third one one line, so if you have a different name, please share. 


The Crown of Thorns is huge and I'm excited to keep it alive!  Be sure to stop by Teri's at Teri's Painted Daisies for more Cactus Monday offerings.  Happy Cactus Monday...have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely gesture of your friends. So sorry to hear about the loss but I bet she would be happy to be honored this way. It is a gorgeous arrangement.

    ❤HCM❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful arrangement and such a thoughtful gift. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your loss honey! What a great arrangement! HCM

    ReplyDelete