Thursday, September 30, 2010
Writer's Workshop - Ten Reasons I'm Glad It's Fall
Ten Reasons I'm Glad It's Fall...
1. We can walk outside and not break out into an immediate sweat!
2. The cooler weather is much easier on my succulent collection.
3. Volleyball games at school...love watching my daughter play!
4. Lunchtime walks are stress relievers and not stress inducers; we'll actually venture out.
5. Away go the shorts, out come the sweatpants!
6. Comfort food; chicken and dumplings, chili and lots of hot chocolate.
7. Hunting season...just us girls for the weekends for plenty of girl time!
8. The changing color of leaves; we don't get that much of that here, but I enjoy the pictures!
9. Christmas is coming!
10. All the good fall shows are back on with new episodes.
These are in no particular order. I actually had to think about this one because I don't have just one favorite season...there are things I like and dislike about all of them.
If you'd like to join in, follow the link at the top of the post and pick a prompt!
Have a great night!