A little about succulents, favorite books and anything else I find interesting.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Writer's Workshop - Ten Reasons I'm Glad It's Fall
Ten Reasons I'm Glad It's Fall...
1. We can walk outside and not break out into an immediate sweat!
2. The cooler weather is much easier on my succulent collection.
3. Volleyball games at school...love watching my daughter play!
4. Lunchtime walks are stress relievers and not stress inducers; we'll actually venture out.
5. Away go the shorts, out come the sweatpants!
6. Comfort food; chicken and dumplings, chili and lots of hot chocolate.
7. Hunting season...just us girls for the weekends for plenty of girl time!
8. The changing color of leaves; we don't get that much of that here, but I enjoy the pictures!
9. Christmas is coming!
10. All the good fall shows are back on with new episodes.
These are in no particular order. I actually had to think about this one because I don't have just one favorite season...there are things I like and dislike about all of them.
If you'd like to join in, follow the link at the top of the post and pick a prompt!
Have a great night!
Posted by Mandy at 9:55 PM
Labels: Fall, Writer's Workshop
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My fav. is fall too...I love the brisk smell in the air which I seem to enjoy the most in the morning during fall.
I loved your post. It really makes me think about what I love about Fall. I really have to think about it. I love hot chocolate and and actually just started craving it in my pregnancy (my body must know its Fall!)ReplyDelete
I love fall because of PUMPKIN! Yeahhhhh!!! Love my pumpkin!!!!! Hehehe.ReplyDelete
Fall is my most favorite season. it is the time that you can cuddle down with a good book and let the world just pass you by. For you know that the house work and yard will still be there when you decide to emerge from your book. I am so blessed to have a great library of books. Not that ,that stops me from visiting the local libraries. I have three that I can check from. Plus, I agree with Tarunita, the air smells so great in the mornings.ReplyDelete