This morning I spent three hours moving plants around, trimming back and picking up leaves that had fallen off. When I planted everything in the spring, I had no way of knowing how everything would grow. I've been shocked at how fast and full things have filled in, so I needed to rearrange a few things. In doing that, I ended up rescuing a bunch of leaves. The ones in the two stackable ones are leaves that need to root and the ones I the silver tin had begun to root already. Then there is the pile of Kalanchoe cuttings that I'm going to share.
Hopefully, I'll have more babies than I'll know what to do with!
The cleaned up beds will be another post for another day...
Hi Mandy!!!Looks like lots of new babies to come with your leaf plantings!!!ReplyDelete